COVID-19 Rules For Returning To The Ballet Studio
Posted: September 2020
We are looking forward to seeing you all and getting back to classes again, although it will be in a slightly different way due to the COVID-19 rules. Sadly, we also no longer have our pianist Ben, so we will be using recorded music.
Please note the following.
- Do not send your child to Ballet if they or anybody in the family is feeling unwell and has a fever or cough.
- Nobody will be allowed to wait in the changing area for their child. Please get them ready before you arrive so they only need to take off their coats and put their Ballet shoes on. Teachers will not be able to help them.
- Parents and Nannies will have to leave their phone numbers and wait in their cars or outside.
- There will be a filter in and out system with children arriving through the usual doors and coming straight into the studio to sit on chairs spaced 2 meters apart.
- After class they leave by the fire exit door (in the corner of the big window) where parents will need to collect them. The next class will filter in through the other door to sit on chairs on the opposite side of the studio.
- We have allowed time between classes to clean the Barres and surfaces so please be prompt to drop off and pick up.
- Pupils need to bring their own water bottles.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided.
- Our classes will be conducted in such a way as to maintain 2 metres between pupils.
- We will not be sitting on the floor.
- Ballet shoes must be worn - no bare feet!
- The windows will be open, so please make sure your child has suitable ballet cardigan and tights. Leg warmers are a good idea for when it gets colder.
We thank you all for your co-operation and hope it will not be too inconvenient.